13841 SW 120 St.
11 am Mass/12:30 pm Lunch...
Left to right: Carmen Valdivia, Carmen Romanach, Elena Muller, Maria De La Milera, Frank Echeverria, Jorge Finlay, Ángel Cordova, John Couriel, Juan Pujol.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (2012-2013)
- Carmencita Romanach, President
- Frank "Paco" Echeverria, 1st Vice-President
- Jorge Finlay, 2nd Vice-President
- Maria De La Milera, Secretary
- Angel Cordova, Treasurer
- John Couriel, Director
- Miriam Castro, Director
- Elena Muller Garcia, Director
- Carmen Valdivia, Director, Historic Committee Chair
BOARD OF TRUSTEES (2012-2013)
- Maximo Alvarez (FL)
- Dr. Jose Azel (MT, FL)
- Arturo Bueno (CA)
- Eloy A.Cepero (FL)
- Bishop Octavio Cisneros (NY)
- Fernando Collado (IL)
- Adriana Comellas-Macretti (IL)
- Rene Costales (VA)
- Dr. Carlos Eire (CT)
- Bishop Felipe Estevez (FL)
- Ramon 'Ray' Flores (FL)
- Luis Gordillo (PR)
- Justo A. Martinez (FL)
- Fulvia A. Morris, Esq. (FL)
- Dr.Maria Prendes-Lintel (NE)
- Eduardo A. Rabel (FL)
- Fr. Fernando Rubio-Boitel (NM)
- Lazaro San Martin (KS)
- Gerardo Simms, Esq. (FL)
- Dr. Victor A. Triay (CT)
- Jorge L. Viera (FL)
Presentation about Operation Pedro Pan at the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM in Naples, Florida
Presenters: Carmen Romanach and Marcos Kerbel
Date: Wednesday, January 19th 2011
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Place: Holocaust Museum and Education Center of SW Florida
4760 Tamiami Trail N. Suite 7
Naples, Fl 34103
Phone: 239 263 9200
$10 members/$12 non-members/$3 college students/free under 18.
Reservations are REQUIRED as space is limited.